Table Of Contents
|1. Links||3. Gem links|
|2. About||4. Gear|
- Bossing showcase – https://youtu.be/WgphjxuCXMc
- Mapping showcase – https://youtu.be/379gUBdwRHE
- PoB – https://pastebin.com/vrca6Hvv
This is my first attempt at building around
Main idea is to use
- You can easily get seal gain frequency low enough that you can gain full 5 stacks in under 2 sek.
consumes mana for only one cast, no matter how many seals are used. This means that our main 6-link is not very mana-hungry. And since Winter Orb is only a 5-link it will also not consume that much mana. This means that should be enough to cover the entire combo’s cost.
- I’m pretty sure there a viable, alternative version of this build that uses
instead of and Deadeye as Ascendancy. It should provide a lot more burst, but worse clear and will lack QoL that comes from playing Occultist.
Auras 4-link (1)
Auras 4-link (2)
- Only required mod here is Skills supported by Unleash have +1 to maximum number of Seals.
- Additionally getting +1 to Maximum Power Charges would be optimal.
Any lab enchant for
, or should be fine.
Pseudo 6-link for our
Another good option is Shaper’s #% increased Projectile Damage, Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Slower Projectiles mod.
Both Elusive and Onslaught are really nice to have (with Elusive being more important). Nothing special otherwise.
Just a good ol’ Stygian Vise. Life, Resists and Stats – as much as possible.
provides a very strong defensive in the form of Blind. It also gives 24% Cold Pen – which is crazy strong. Pretty much required.
is really good when used together with ring mod +1 to Minimum Frenzy Charges. This will give us permanent 2 Frenzy Charges, which we cannot otherwise get due to .
is required due to it’s synergy with and . When ‘s projectiles collide with they will chain to the nearest mob instead of spreading. This is a pretty major single-target DPS boost.
Since this build is very socket-starved second ring provides both on-hit
and a socket for . Also +1 to Minimum Frenzy Charges for a big dps boost. Additionally Adds # to # Cold Damage against Chilled or Frozen Enemies mod is not required, but also provides nice damage.
Only flask worth mentioning here is
. With the 50% increased effect enchant it will provide 3 additional projectiles and up to 30% increased AoE. Additional projectiles are a massive boost to dps for both and . AoE will also help with ‘s explosion overlap.
- The rest is just a standard set of utility flasks and a health flask with ailment, bleed and curse immunities.
with #% of Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality mod for synergy with (it allows for over-leeching when less than 50% of life is reserved).
- Other jewels are for filling Life, Res, Stats and getting Crit Multi.
– at this point seal gain frequency is affected by heavy diminishing returns, getting any more would be waste in my opinion.