Table Of Contents
|1. Links||3. Gem links|
|2. About||4. Gear|
- The Maven – https://youtu.be/soMrDWkjgPU
- The Elderslayers – https://youtu.be/-yTRHszQY8U
- The Searing Exarch – https://youtu.be/hyYYlZqA8uw
- The Shaper (+ The Maven) – https://youtu.be/hyYYlZqA8uw
- The Black Star – https://youtu.be/_i-DTbbRbBA
- The Endless Hunger – https://youtu.be/Y6tBpoNdPQc
This was my main build for the Siege of The Atlas expansion. I had a lot of fun with it and it managed to clear the entire endgame.
Core idea of this build is very simple – use
Divergent quality of
Finally I use
Creeping Frost 6-link
for big DPS increase thanks to the Cover Enemies in Frost effect. We can even proc it on bosses thanks to the passive.
- Rare ring for curse-on-hit
Rare Incursion gloves are really big now. They provide:
- % DPS increase
- Life / Resists / Stats
Rare Eldritch boots for the Drops Brittle Ground while moving mod. This is an insane DPS increase, and since this is a “melee” build it is possible to get close to 100% up-time on Brittle against most bosses.
/ for the for big chills against bosses. for – this is a Power Charge build so this is just a raw, massive DPS increase. for the #% of Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality mod. Since this is a build I want to have at least one source of leech to keep over-leeching.
- Main notable flask here is
with the #% increased effect enchant. This should give ~33% more dps for the duration, making it the strongest DPS cooldown available.
for Onslaught since I’m not getting it anywhere else.